The Stanley Dynagrip Knife has an improved blade change which is easier to operate and for blade changes. It has a cast zinc body for durability and strength which can store up to 10 spare blades. There is a string cutter built into the body which sits behind the blade.
- New air holes in the back pad grip give improved comfort and grip in use
- Increased blade storage – store up to 10 blades
- Large thumb pad for more control
- No tools required to change blade – easier and faster than a standard utility knife
- Interlok nose firmly secures blade into the knife
- Integral string cutter