Roughneck Mini Sledge Hammers with fibreglass handles are manufactured from drop forged alloy steel hardened and tempered, with 8-sided 45 degree chamfered precision milled faces. With an industrial grade epoxy for a longer lasting bond, solid core fibreglass handle with polypropylene cover and double injected TPR soft grip handle with integral overstrike protection. They have shorter fibreglass handles than the traditional Sledge Hammers, which make them ideal for use in places where a large swing cannot be taken or using a full length sledge hammer is not practical. They can easily be carried in tool boxes and tool bags.
- Hardened and tempered steel head
- 8-sided 45deg chamfered precision milled faces
- Industrial grade epoxy for longer lasting bond
- 16in fibreglass handle, ideal for use where full length sledge hammer is not practical
- Double injected TPR soft grip handle with integral overstrike protection