The Empire 30 meter closed case tape features a nylon extruded blade, providing an additional barrier when retracting the blade over rough and abrasive surfaces. This additional layer of physical nylon increases the measurement text life by up to 6 times in tough conditions. The 3:1 winding hear ratio ensure fast rewinds, while the sliding window at the top of the case allows for any dirt or debris to be shaken out from the inside of the case. The CE certified hook and blade features a dual loop / spike hook, that both provide an accurate reading from the measurement start point. Empire’s TPR overmold protects the case against drops and surface damage, and the belt clip hook allows the tape to be used and stored quickly and conveniently.
- Nylon extruded steel blade for up to 6x longer life
- Sliding debris and dirt removal window
- Dual spike / loop hook for multi-application use
- CE certified metric blade, with millimetre increments up to 30 meters
- 3:1 winding mechanism for fast blade retraction